We are updating the color of our gray primer for all new orders beginning January 1, 2022.
Our new standard gray primer will be a darker gray, which is more readily available and develops less rust and shows less dirt, mud and wear-and-tear. Our current light gray primer will still be available through Special Order with extended lead times. All current in-house orders with a delivery date will be fulfilled with light gray primer. The performance of the light gray primer does not meet our expectations or quality standards after being staged on the job site and exposed to the weather.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR ME
- Moving forward ACI’s standard gray primer will be DARK GRAY, or referred to as GRAY.
- There will not be an up-charge for Dark Gray primer as there is for the Light Gray primer.
- LIGHT GRAY is available via Special Order and with extended lead times.
- If a job is on approval hold and is released for fabrication after January 1, 2022 DARK GRAY will be used.
- ACI standard primary colors:
- Red – Structural and Cold Formed Material.
- Dark Gray- Structural and Cold Form Material
- G-90 Galvanized Cold Formed Material
- Hot Dip Galvanized Structural
- Actual colors may vary slightly. This is due to computer monitors displaying colors differently and everyone can see these colors differently.
For questions or more information, please contact Tim Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.